Become a Barn Builder Sponsor
Shelter a Horse for Life. . .
Imagine what it would be like if each rescued horse at grace had his or her own stall and paddock area. During the cold winter months, these horses would be able to get warm and have their own personal refuge from the rain. In the summer months, horses could retreat to their shady, misted, and fly protected stalls.
After breakfast, horses would be rotated into the 50 acres of pasture to graze and play with their friends and at night they would return for their evening feeding.
Grace is asking for your help in building 80+ shed-row stalls and paddocks to house our permanent and adoptable equine residents. This would not only make our horses' lives so much better, but stalls will hep reduce feed costs and make it easier for volunteers and children to connect with the horses.
What the Barn will Look Like:
One time cost for Barn Builder Sponsorship is: $900
- Each stall and paddock will be 12x24 and will be in lines of 20+ stalls that will run in pastures 1 and 6, so that horses can be turned out for grazing.
- Each stall will be equipped with feeding and watering systems. This will allow Grace to feed each horse based on its individual needs and will save thousands of dollars each year in feed waste.
- Misting systems with fly protection
- Front and back gates for easy, safe access to horses
- Stall fronts with tack and halter storage
- Personal tie area for easy and individual grooming
- Decomposed granite footing for clean and dry comfort
Not only Donors receive the "Barn Builder Award" from Grace for changing a horse's life, but they will also receive the following:
- Lifetime donor sign that will hang above the stall door with the donor's name & the year it was donated
- 5-year membership at The Grace Foundation with all the benefits (a $750 value)
- Acknowledgement on The Grace Foundation website and Facebook
- Barn Builder Award Plaque
- One year sponsorship of a horse of your choosing
- Special VIP passes to all Grace events
To donate and become a Barn Builder Sponsor click here (select Barn Builder under What would you like to donate to?)